work visaHow our Attorneys can help you with your employment visa

Many people would love to live and work in the United States. However, before one is allowed to legally work in the US, an employment visa or work permit is a mandatory requirement. Before the mentioned visa or work permit is issued to you, various requirements have first to be met.

Temporary Work Visa

It typically takes 2 to 3 years minimum to obtain a “green card” through employment. As such, intending immigrants often need a temporary work visa to work in the U.S. while the green card process takes place. Common work visas are H-1B, L-1, TN, H-1B1, O-1, etc. They require employer sponsorship and most require the applicant to have at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalence. With the help of our employment immigration attorney Scottsdale, you will be best placed to know the right option for you and documentation that will aid you in demonstrating eligibility.

Immigrant Visa Petition for the “Green Card”

The most common employment-based green card petitions are: EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, and EB-4 categories. Most require employer sponsorship, except for the EB-1A “Individuals with Extraordinary Ability” and EB-2 “National Interest Waiver.” Both of them allow the applicant to self-sponsor. Our employment immigration attorney Scottsdale AZ will explain what each category represents and guide you in establishing the right category in your case.

As a prospective employee, the petition stage is for your employer to handle. The information contained in the petition should, at all times, be free of error. Therefore if you are an employer seeking to file a petition, it is of utmost importance that you get guidance from our employment immigration attorneys in Scottsdale AZ, as one way of ensuring that you file a labor certification request and petition that is free from errors.

Immigration process

The immigration process is meant to help you attain a permanent residence status. If you are already in the United States on a temporary visa, our immigration attorneys in Scottsdale AZ will accord you all the guidance you require to help you attain a permanent residence status. Suppose you are outside the United States and are experiencing entry barriers into the country even after attending and passing your visa application interview. Contact our employment immigration attorneys in Scottsdale AZ from the law office of JCL Immigration Attorneys for advice on the way forward.

Award Award Award Award